- Home Learning May 2021
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- World Book Day Digital Library
- Online Safety in Lockdown
- February Half Term Optional Home Learning
- Year 3 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 5th January
- Year 3 - w/b 11th January
- Year 3 - w/b 18th January
- Year 3 - w/b 25th January
- Year 3 - w/b Mon 1st February
- Year 3 - w/b 8th February
- Year 3 - w/b 22nd Feb
- Year 3 - w/b 1st March
- Year 4 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 4 W/b Tues Jan 5th 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 11 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 18 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 25 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon Feb 1 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 4 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- Year 5 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 5 - W/B 5th January
- Year 5 - W/B 11th January
- Year 5 - W/B 18th January
- Year 5 - W/B 25th January
- Year 5 - W/B 1st March
- Year 5 - W/B Mon 1st February
- Year 5 - W/B 8th February
- Year 5 - W/B 22nd February
- Year 6 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 6 W/b Tues 5th Jan
- Year 6 W/b Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 18th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 25th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st March 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- PE at Home
- Whole School Story
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Assembly
- Nov - Dec Home Learning Lessons
- Year 3- 25th - 27th November
- Year 3 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 7th December
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 14th December
- Year 4 W/b 23rd November
- Year 4 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 4 W/b Mon 7th Dec
- Year 4 W/b Mon 14th Dec
- Year 5 - 25th - 27th November
- Year 5 - W/B 30th November
- Year 5 - W/B 7th December
- Year 5 - W/B 14th December
- Year 6 - 25th-27th November
- Year 6 Thursday 26th Nov 20
- Year 6 Friday 27th Nov 20
- Year 6 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 6 W/b 7th December
February 15th - 19th
February Half term 2021
Well, here we are again having a 'half term' break under Lockdown.
From talking to our families, we know that some of you are keen to keep going with the learning routines you've established already (especially when they've been very hard-won!) whilst others are ready to take a break.
Whichever you choose, you are doing the right thing for your family and your circumstances.
We won't be setting daily learning activities although we do expect children to continue with their usual holiday homework. For most this is reading, AR quizzing, TT Rockstars, Numbots, Lexia, Spelling Frame and whichever Weekly Workouts have been set for their year group.
The links are below as are other optional activities your child might enjoy.
For the Weekly Workouts, please encourage your child to complete all workouts up to and including Spring Workout 6 (Year 4 need to complete up to and including Autumn 12, please).
Other Learning Opportunities
All previous weeks' learning (right back to March 2020!) is also available so please feel free to dip into something from earlier that was tricky, interesting or that you didn't have time to do.
Whole School Story - 'The Boy at the Back of the Class'
If your child hasn't managed to listen to the 'Boy at the Back of the Class' yet then half-term would be a good opportunity to catch up with this thought provoking story - click here for a link to the recorded episodes
In school we often listen to books for the sheer pleasure but we also use texts to develop our thinking about what we have read and listened to. You can find a series of questions about each chapter by following this link if you would like to explore the book, its messages and its vocabulary.
Fancy something a little different?
Pobble 365 post a daily picture - fun, weird and wonderful - which can be a great prompt for a writing activity and which we often use for our Whole School Writing Challenges
Over the last year, Pobble 365 have also produced 100 Non-Screen Activities that you might want to try:
If you're ready to see some new places, why not take a virtual tour of a museum, gallery or zoo. Search 'virtual tours' and there are lots available but a few good ones to start you off are:
For practical and fun activities:
Focus Trust MAT has also put together a number of fun activities to do at home, including scavenger hunts, more STEM activities and ways for children to help their family.