- Parent's Code of Conduct
- Home Learning May 2021
- After school clubs
- Leave of Absence due to Exceptional Circumstances
- Is my child to ill to attend?
- Advice for Parents & Carers - Penalty Notices
- Dates for your diary
- Forms & FAQ
- Keeping our children safe
- A Parent's guide to dealing with sexting
- Bullying in School
- Parent View
- Relationships, Sex and Health Education lessons
- School Meals
Current diary dates
- 21 May 21 - Proposed Yr6 trip to the Holocaust Centre
- 31 May 21 to 4 Jun 21 - Half Term
- 9 Jun 21 to 11 Jun 21 - Y6 London Residential Visit - cancelled
- 14 Jun 21 - Year 6 Bikeability
- 15 Jun 21 - Year 6 Bikeability
- 21 Jun 21 - Inset Day - School closed to pupils
- 22 Jun 21 - Year 6 Bikeability
- 23 Jun 21 - Year 6 Bikeability
- 25 Jun 21 - Sports Day - Year 5/6 afternoon
- 25 Jun 21 - Sports Day - Year 3/4 morning
- 29 Jun 21 - Year 6 Transition visit - David Nieper
- 30 Jun 21 - Year 6 Transition visit - David Nieper
- 9 Jul 21 - Transition Day - all year groups
- 19 Jul 21 - Reports issued & Open Afternoon 1.30 onwards
- 21 Jul 21 - Year 6 Leavers & parents (tbc) breakfast
- 21 Jul 21 - Year 6 Leavers Service - St James Church (tbc)
- 22 Jul 21 - Inset Day - School Closed to Pupils
- 23 Jul 21 to 1 Sep 21 - Summer Holidays
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.