- Covid Guide for Parents - March 2022
- COVID Guide for Parents - October 2021
- School Contingency Planning - COVID 19
- December 2021 Guidance for Schools
- September 2021 Risk Assessment
- Archived COVID-19 information 2020-21
- Contact Tracing changes July 2021
- Covid 19 Attendance Guide for Parents
- May 2021 Guidance for schools
- March 8th 2021 Return to Full Attendance
- January 2021 Risk Assessment - Reduced Attendance
- Critical Worker - School Provision
- January 2021 Critical Worker application for school provision
- December 2020 re-opening. Risk-Assessment & Guidance for Visitors
- COVID-19 Government updates - schools
- COVID-19 - September Opening
- March 2021 Risk Assessment - Return to Full Attendance
Covid Guide for Parents - March 2022
The guidelines for pupils testing positive for Covid-19 remain as they were prior to the recent government changes - so children should remain off school while they are infectious to others.
Please report positive cases to school by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning to school
Pupils can take a lateral flow test 5 days after symptoms started, or the day of the test if there were no symptoms, once 2 negative tests taken 24 hours apart are received and they no longer have a high temperature, or after 10 days, they are able to return to school.
If well enough, pupils can continue to do school work at home, their teacher will upload school work to the year group page on the school website.
They are also able to continue with TT Rockstars, Lexia, Numbots, homework books and lots of reading!
If there is anything further you need, or anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.