- Home Learning May 2021
- Year 2 Transition Day
- Year 2 - Looking Ahead 2021-22
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- World Book Day Digital Library
- Online Safety in Lockdown
- February Half Term Optional Home Learning
- Year 3 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 5th January
- Year 3 - w/b 11th January
- Year 3 - w/b 18th January
- Year 3 - w/b 25th January
- Year 3 - w/b Mon 1st February
- Year 3 - w/b 22nd Feb
- Year 3 - w/b 8th February
- Year 3 - w/b 1st March
- Year 4 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 4 W/b Tues Jan 5th 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 11 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 18 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 25 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon Feb 1 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 4 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- Year 5 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 5 - W/B 5th January
- Year 5 - W/B 11th January
- Year 5 - W/B 18th January
- Year 5 - W/B 1st March
- Year 5 - W/B 25th January
- Year 5 - W/B Mon 1st February
- Year 5 - W/B 8th February
- Year 5 - W/B 22nd February
- Year 6 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 6 W/b Tues 5th Jan
- Year 6 W/b Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 18th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 25th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st March 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- PE at Home
- Whole School Story
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Assembly
- Nov - Dec Home Learning Lessons
- Year 3- 25th - 27th November
- Year 3 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 7th December
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 14th December
- Year 4 W/b 23rd November
- Year 4 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 4 W/b Mon 7th Dec
- Year 4 W/b Mon 14th Dec
- Year 5 - 25th - 27th November
- Year 5 - W/B 30th November
- Year 5 - W/B 7th December
- Year 5 - W/B 14th December
- Year 6 - 25th-27th November
- Year 6 Thursday 26th Nov 20
- Year 6 Friday 27th Nov 20
- Year 6 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 6 W/b 7th December
- Year 3 Drumming
Townsend CLASS AND Clarke CLASS
Miss Saville (Townsend), Miss Graham (ClarkE), MRS Godfrey
TAs - Mrs Patrick, Mrs Hunt, Miss Smith, Mrs Pedley, Mr Gibson
Welcome back after a slightly strange half term! We're looking forward to seeing you and your parents on Google Classrooms this week for our Parent Consultations. Make sure you've logged on and accepted the invitation to your class page rather than our usual year group one.
Due to high demand nationally, some of the online resources may be unavailable at certain times. If you have difficulties, please complete a different piece of home learning - perhaps from another day and try again later. Thank you.
We are also able to offer paper resources/printed packs for those of you whose children prefer to learn 'offline'
Monday 22nd February 2021
Google Meets at 9:20 OR 10:00 today
Revision and consolidation - Understand percentages
Science UoL. This unit will revise your knowledge of light from Y3 and then build on and extend it. Next week, there will be a number of simple experiments which you can conduct at home that illustrate the learning you have completed.
Tuesday 23rd February 2021
No Google Meet today due to Parent Consultations
English Read the 2 endings for The Curse of Cogston House. Which do you think is the best and most appropriate ending? Why? Give your answer and reasons on the shared document on Google Classrooms
Wednesday 24th February 2021
Google Meet at 9:30 today
PE day! Please follow this link to the PE at Home page of the school website. Here you will find a series of videos and activities that will give your eyes a rest from the computer screen and get you up off the sofa : )
Thursday 25th February 2021
Google Meet at 9:30 today
Friday 26th February 2021
Google Meets at 8:40, 9:20 OR 10:00 today
The Friday 5 is a quick check of the week's learning - you can complete it in your book, on a whiteboard or as a multi-choice quiz on Google Classroom
|It's the Friday 5|
|Question 1||What does percentage mean?|
Fill in the gaps.
9/20 = ? / 100 = ? %
Use < , > or = to complete this statement.
14%. ? 0.4
Explain your answer.
Write the following fractions, decimals and percentages in ascending order.
7/10 13/100 21% 0.9
|Question 5||What is 25% of 1,500?|
Reading of ZPD books and books of choice. Please complete BLUE SHEET ACTIVITIES regularly and always complete one after finishing a book.
TTRockstars - sound check, studio and whatever else you want to do for between 10 - 30 minutes.
Spelling Frame - complete a quiz and play the games for between 10-30 minutes.
Plus Top Marks Speed Challenge - How fast can you get?
Some of you will have access to Lexia - please click here to open the instruction sheet for accessing Lexia for the first time - once this has been done then you will only need to follow the link or use the app on an ipad or iphone.
GET PHYSICAL! - A selection of activities to get you (and your family) up and moving : )
Below you can find full details of the curriculum in year 6. Click on the link to find.