- Home Learning May 2021
- Year 2 Transition Day
- Year 2 - Looking Ahead 2021-22
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- World Book Day Digital Library
- Online Safety in Lockdown
- February Half Term Optional Home Learning
- Year 3 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 5th January
- Year 3 - w/b 11th January
- Year 3 - w/b 18th January
- Year 3 - w/b 25th January
- Year 3 - w/b Mon 1st February
- Year 3 - w/b 22nd Feb
- Year 3 - w/b 8th February
- Year 3 - w/b 1st March
- Year 4 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 4 W/b Tues Jan 5th 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 11 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 18 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 25 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon Feb 1 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 4 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- Year 5 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 5 - W/B 5th January
- Year 5 - W/B 11th January
- Year 5 - W/B 18th January
- Year 5 - W/B 1st March
- Year 5 - W/B 25th January
- Year 5 - W/B Mon 1st February
- Year 5 - W/B 8th February
- Year 5 - W/B 22nd February
- Year 6 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 6 W/b Tues 5th Jan
- Year 6 W/b Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 18th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 25th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st March 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- PE at Home
- Whole School Story
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Assembly
- Nov - Dec Home Learning Lessons
- Year 3- 25th - 27th November
- Year 3 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 7th December
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 14th December
- Year 4 W/b 23rd November
- Year 4 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 4 W/b Mon 7th Dec
- Year 4 W/b Mon 14th Dec
- Year 5 - 25th - 27th November
- Year 5 - W/B 30th November
- Year 5 - W/B 7th December
- Year 5 - W/B 14th December
- Year 6 - 25th-27th November
- Year 6 Thursday 26th Nov 20
- Year 6 Friday 27th Nov 20
- Year 6 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 6 W/b 7th December
- Year 3 Drumming
Townsend CLASS AND Clarke CLASS
Miss Saville (Townsend), Miss Graham (ClarkE), MRS Godfrey
TAs - Mrs Patrick, Mrs Hunt, Miss Smith, Mrs Pedley, Mr Gibson
Welcome to Week 4 of Home Learning.
We just wanted to say this week how well you (and your families) are doing. Most of you are up to date, or very close to being up to date, with the daily tasks set. You are working hard in very unusual and sometimes difficult circumstances. You have completed and shared some great learning - including shortbread biscuits galore - and we are amazingly proud of you.
Keep joining in the Google Classroom Meets as they are a fabulous way for us to keep in touch until we can all be back in school together.
Due to high demand nationally, some of the online resources may be unavailable at certain times. If you have difficulties, please complete a different piece of home learning - perhaps from another day - and try again later. Thank you.
We are also able to offer paper resources/printed packs of the week's learning for those of you whose children prefer to learn 'offline'
Monday 1st February 2021
Google Classroom Meets 8:40, 9:20, 10:00 - join us for one of these to start the week
Art - Photography - a new unit for Y6 but one that should work really well at home!
Tuesday 2nd February 2021
Google Classroom Meet 9: 30 today
Assembly - Watch the assembly from Place2Be, BAFTA Kids and Oak National Academy for Children's Mental Health Week 2021, celebrating this year's theme of “Express Yourself”. Join Blue Peter’s Lindsey Russell and CBBC presenter Rhys Stephenson alongside other well-known faces for an assembly that brings together the nation's children together with a positive message about the power of creative self-expression.
Maths Lesson - Recap of dividing by 10/100/1000
English/DT - this week's reading comp/recipe task is to make scones (in your head does it rhyme with bones or one?) Once you have mastered a basic scone recipe, there are lots of variations you can try so feel free to experiment. Taste testers are always available at school!
Wednesday 3rd February 2021 - CATCH UP and COMPLETION DAY
Google Classroom Meets 9:30 and 2:30
Please use today to review your home learning so far and to catch up on anything you've missed so far - especially English or Maths learning.
PE day! Please follow this link to the PE at Home page of the school website. Here you will find a series of videos and activities that will give your eyes a rest from the computer screen and get you up off the sofa : )
Art : Photography - Lesson 3 : Exploring photography with everyday objects
Thursday 4th February 2021
Google Classroom Meets 9:30
Watch this week's Assembly message from Mr Cates by clicking here
Maths - Multiplying decimals by integers
English - Make sure that you have completed your English Weekly Workout book up to and including Autumn 12
Friday 5th February 2021
Google Classroom Meets 8:40, 9:20, 10:00 - join us for one of these to review the week and celebrate our successes
Maths - Dividing decimals by integers
|It's the Friday 5|
|Question 1||8.4 x 10 x 10 =|
|Question 2||? divided by 20 = 4.06|
|Question 3||15.5 x 4 =|
|Question 4||8.24 divided by 4 =|
|Question 5||Mrs P has a piece of ribbon 8.16m long. She needs to cut it into 4 equal pieces. How long is each piece?|
Fancy a day out at Chester Zoo?
We might not be able to visit for real but they are opening up for another of their Virtual Tours . Click on the picture below to access their website for more details.
Reading of ZPD books and books of choice. Please complete BLUE SHEET ACTIVITIES regularly and always complete one after finishing a book.
TTRockstars - sound check, studio and whatever else you want to do for between 10 - 30 minutes.
Spelling Frame - complete a quiz and play the games for between 10-30 minutes.
Plus Top Marks Speed Challenge - How fast can you get?
Some of you will have access to Lexia - please click here to open the instruction sheet for accessing Lexia for the first time - once this has been done then you will only need to follow the link or use the app on an ipad or iphone.
GET PHYSICAL! - A selection of activities to get you (and your family) up and moving : )
Below you can find full details of the curriculum in year 6. Click on the link to find.