- Home Learning May 2021
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- World Book Day Digital Library
- Online Safety in Lockdown
- February Half Term Optional Home Learning
- Year 3 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 5th January
- Year 3 - w/b 11th January
- Year 3 - w/b 18th January
- Year 3 - w/b 25th January
- Year 3 - w/b Mon 1st February
- Year 3 - w/b 8th February
- Year 3 - w/b 22nd Feb
- Year 3 - w/b 1st March
- Year 4 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 4 W/b Tues Jan 5th 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 11 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 18 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 25 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon Feb 1 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 4 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- Year 5 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 5 - W/B 5th January
- Year 5 - W/B 11th January
- Year 5 - W/B 18th January
- Year 5 - W/B 25th January
- Year 5 - W/B 1st March
- Year 5 - W/B Mon 1st February
- Year 5 - W/B 8th February
- Year 5 - W/B 22nd February
- Year 6 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 6 W/b Tues 5th Jan
- Year 6 W/b Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 18th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 25th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st March 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- PE at Home
- Whole School Story
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Assembly
- Nov - Dec Home Learning Lessons
- Year 3- 25th - 27th November
- Year 3 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 7th December
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 14th December
- Year 4 W/b 23rd November
- Year 4 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 4 W/b Mon 7th Dec
- Year 4 W/b Mon 14th Dec
- Year 5 - 25th - 27th November
- Year 5 - W/B 30th November
- Year 5 - W/B 7th December
- Year 5 - W/B 14th December
- Year 6 - 25th-27th November
- Year 6 Thursday 26th Nov 20
- Year 6 Friday 27th Nov 20
- Year 6 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 6 W/b 7th December
Richards class - Miss Pilling
Barber class - Miss Bailey
Teaching assistants - Miss Gregory and Mrs Hunt
We hope that you all had an enjoyable Christmas and a Happy New Year! We were really excited to start a new term with you all but unfortunately, due to the government's announcement, school will be shut for most pupils. The good news is that we have lots of lovely learning for you to do at home! Please keep checking the website to see what learning you need to do. We're looking forward to seeing your work!
Keep working hard and we hope to see you soon!
Remember to tweet us to show us your home learning! @BarberRJS @RichardsRJS
If you need any support accessing or resourcing the home learning, please let us know. Most of the work can be completed without the need to print off worksheets and can be done on paper, if you prefer.
Reading - Read your school ZPD book and other books from home. Remember to complete a quiz on Accelerated Reader
TTRockstars - Complete a studio and soundcheck on TTRockstars and then spend 10-15 minutes improving your times tables.
Spellings - practise this weeks spellings on Spelling Frame, completing a test and then playing games for 10-30 minutes.
Please complete Spring Workout 2 in your English and Maths CGP books
Use these links to see Miss Bailey reading chapters from The BFG to support your English home learning this week.
Monday 11th January
Then complete the post assessment for our statistics unit (remember to show off everything you know!). Keep your assessment sheet or the paper you have worked on so we can collect your scores.
English - Book Study: Using descriptive vocabulary
Geography - What do I know about the UK?
Tuesday 12th January
Geography - Can I identify countries of The United Kingdom?
Wednesday 13th January
English - Book Study: Using language from the text
Thursday 14th January
English - Book Study: Developing characters
Friday 15th January
Friday - Whole School Write
We would like every child in Year 5 to do a high quality piece of writing each week. Please work your way through the slides linked below to read your instructions for the task.
Please submit your writing via email to email@example.com
Additional home learning
In school, we often play Hit the Button to build up our speed and fluency of maths facts. Our top score in school is 30 - can you beat it?
From this week the BBC are broadcasting 3 hours of learning each day for Y3-6 on CBBC between 9 -12. The timetable is below. Whilst this doesn't match our learning in school, it would be a useful alternative if you are having trouble accessing the online provision. The programmes are also available through iplayer.
*Due to high demand nationally, some of online resources may be unavailable at certain times. If you have difficulties, please complete a different piece of home learning - perhaps from another day and try again later. Thank you.*