- Home Learning May 2021
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- World Book Day Digital Library
- Online Safety in Lockdown
- February Half Term Optional Home Learning
- Year 3 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 5th January
- Year 3 - w/b 11th January
- Year 3 - w/b 18th January
- Year 3 - w/b 25th January
- Year 3 - w/b Mon 1st February
- Year 3 - w/b 8th February
- Year 3 - w/b 22nd Feb
- Year 3 - w/b 1st March
- Year 4 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 4 W/b Tues Jan 5th 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 11 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 18 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 25 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon Feb 1 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 4 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- Year 5 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 5 - W/B 5th January
- Year 5 - W/B 11th January
- Year 5 - W/B 18th January
- Year 5 - W/B 25th January
- Year 5 - W/B 1st March
- Year 5 - W/B Mon 1st February
- Year 5 - W/B 8th February
- Year 5 - W/B 22nd February
- Year 6 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 6 W/b Tues 5th Jan
- Year 6 W/b Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 18th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 25th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st March 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- PE at Home
- Whole School Story
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Assembly
- Nov - Dec Home Learning Lessons
- Year 3- 25th - 27th November
- Year 3 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 7th December
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 14th December
- Year 4 W/b 23rd November
- Year 4 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 4 W/b Mon 7th Dec
- Year 4 W/b Mon 14th Dec
- Year 5 - 25th - 27th November
- Year 5 - W/B 30th November
- Year 5 - W/B 7th December
- Year 5 - W/B 14th December
- Year 6 - 25th-27th November
- Year 6 Thursday 26th Nov 20
- Year 6 Friday 27th Nov 20
- Year 6 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 6 W/b 7th December
Welcome to Year 3!
Shrewsbury Class - Miss Jarrett
Eaton Class - Miss Punter
Hilton Class - Miss Jones
Teaching Assistants - Miss Dakin, Mrs Elwen, Mrs Pedley, Miss Robinson, Mrs Cooling and Mrs Walker (Forest School)
Please click here for a downloadable version of the Home Learning booklet and click on the relevant subject for copies of the Reading, Writing and Maths RAARE (Reduced Attendance Age Related Expectations) shared in the email of w/b 3rd May.
Happy days! We're all back together to finish the end of the Spring Term.
Well done for your hard work during the past 8 weeks, whether this was at home or at school. We believe that lots of you have worked brilliantly and we have been so happy to see the learning you have produced. It has been wonderful to see and hear so much PRIDE both at home and at school and we know that so many of you are working hard to earn your PRIDE stickers and badges of PRIDE, so show us how hard you can work!
We have some very exciting learning coming up in our Units of Learning!
The Ancient Mayans
In History, we will explore The Ancient Mayans and their civilisation. We will be looking into The Ancient Mayan's beliefs, its geographical location and their surprising love of CHOCOLATE!
Continued Home Learning:
Each week, we would like you to complete a Maths and an English 'Weekly Workout'. Below, there is a week-by-week breakdown of the workouts and the due dates for the homework.
In addition to your weekly workouts, please continue to use TTRockstars and Numbots daily and complete a Spelling Frame test weekly.
If you want to get creative, click here for the Spring Homework Grid.
Please follow us on Twitter! We would love to see what you are doing at home!
Eaton - @eaton_rjs
Hilton - @HiltonRjs
Shrewsbury - @ShrewsburyRJS