- School Dinner information
- Parent View
- Keeping our children safe
- A Parent's guide to dealing with sexting
- 5 Apps for Parents to be aware of
- Feedback from Parental Questionnaires
- Parental guidance on leave of absence requests
- Peer buddies
- Dates for your diary
- School Prospectus
- Learning at home
- Reading with your child
- Family Learning
- Family Literacy - Learning with your child
- After school clubs
Ten of our year 5 pupils have recently taken part in and completed Derbyshire's Healthy School Buddy training. Our new buddies have been busy developing their own skills with a view to supporting and encouraging children in the playground, making sure everyone can enjoy break and lunchtimes in a friendly, fun and welcoming environment. We want to make our playground experience the best we possibly can.
Our co-ordinator in school is Miss Gregory, who will be on hand to help and support our buddies throughout the year.
Soon, we will be launching our RJS Peer Buddy scheme across the school via an assembly. Watch this space!