- School Safeguarding Statement
- Safeguarding Policy
- Contact Details
- Term dates and school holidays
- School Prospectus
- School Information pack
- Our Curriculum
- DfE School Performance website
- OFSTED Reports
- School performance 2017-18
- Admissions arrangement
- Special Educational Needs
- School Improvement Plan
- Pupil Premium Strategy - plans and impact
- PE, Sport & the Sport Premium in our school
- School policies
- Behaviour policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Charging and Remissions policy
- Complaints Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- GDPR (Data Protection)
PE, Sport & the Sport Premium in our school
Through Physical Education and sport we aim to:-
Improve fitness, health and well-being.
Promote active participation and lifelong learning.
Allow each child to fulfil their potential in physical activity.
The school receives additional funds to support the development of Physical Education and Sport in school (Sport Premium). This money is in addition to the curriculum funding for PE and Sport from the main school budget.