- School Early Help
- Derby and Derbyshire Emotional Health and Wellbeing links
- Amber Valley Community Update
- Emotional health and wellbeing support for children
- Transition Team Newsletter, Derbyshire County Council
- Helping your child get ready for school
- Action for Children Anxious Feelings
- COVID-19 Taking Care of Yourselves
- COVID-19 Links & Advice
- Staying Active at Home
- Online Safety training for parents/carers
Derby and Derbyshire Emotional Health and Wellbeing links
Emotional health and mental wellbeing affect all aspects of our lives and health choices. Mental wellbeing is about feeling good and functioning well, as individuals and as communities. It is also about our ability to cope with life’s challenges and making the most of life’s opportunities.
The links on the page take you to an online toolkit that has been designed by professionals who work across Derby & Derbyshire to help deliver care & support for people who are feeling stressed, anxious or depressed, or just want to feel happier.
The toolkit is aimed at many different groups of people - from families and children, to young people or others in the community including professionals working with different people.
When you click on the image below it will take you to the Parent/Carer section of the guidance where you can look for support that might be available.
Mrs Patrick and Mrs Walker (who provide some of our Early Help support) are both able to give guidance on where support might be found should you prefer to talk to someone about any issues you, your family or your child might be having.