- Setting up your phone as an internet hotspot
- How to use a Playstation or Xbox to access Learning at Home
- Google Classroom - how to guide for new users
- Tiered Learning in the event of COVID-19 absence
- Weekly Learning at Home - Autumn 2020
- Google Classroom
- Homework Choice Grids
- March - July Lockdown Learning
- Home learning Wk1 -4 (inc Easter)
- Week beginning 20th April
- Week beginning 27th April
- May 'Half Term'
- Week beginning 11th May
- Week beginning 18th May
- CGP KS2 English Comprehension Answers
- Week beginning 4th May
- Wednesday 3rd June-10th June
- Sports Day - Home and Away wb 22nd June
- Wednesday 10th -17th June
- Wednesday 17th -24th June
- Wednesday 24th June - 1st July
- Wednesday 1st - 8th July
- Wednesday 8th - 15th July
- Maths at Home
- Summer Break 2020
- BBC Educational TV
- BBC TV - Year 3 & 4
- BBC TV - Year 5 & 6
Home learning - Google Classroom
Riddings Junior School will soon be using Google Classroom to help all of our children access their home learning. Each child will have a unique sign -on and password so that they can access the facility safely and securely. Children will still be able to access the school website but will be able to follow the home learning timetable, access resources and communicate in a safe and secure manner with their classes.
Clicking on the link above will take you straight to the Google Classroom webpage where you will need to sign in. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM SCHOOL asking you to activate your child's account as we are rolling this out a year group at a time. Once you receive the email, please follow the steps on the guide that will be attached to the email.
To begin with, Google Classrooms will replicate what is on the school website and children will be able to access their online lessons from either platform. What Google Classrooms will offer in addition will be the opportunity to communicate with their teachers and other staff as well as with their classmates.
Below is a useful guide that will hopefully guide you if you are a new user or if you just need a helping hand from time to time. If you cannot find the answer to your question, feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you as soon as we can.