- School Dinner information
- Parent View
- Keeping our children safe
- A Parent's guide to dealing with sexting
- 5 Apps for Parents to be aware of
- Feedback from Parental Questionnaires
- Parental guidance on leave of absence requests
- After school clubs
- School Prospectus
- Peer buddies
- Learning at home
- Reading with your child
- Family Learning
- Family Literacy - Learning with your child
- Dates for your diary
Current diary dates
- 3 Sep 18 - Autumn Term Start
- 3 Sep 18 - Inset day - school closed to pupils
- 4 Sep 18 - 4th September - School Opens to children
- 7 Jan 19 - Inset day - school closed to pupils
- 13 May 19 to 17 May 19 - Year 6 SATS week
- 24 May 19 - Inset day - school closed to pupils
- 3 Jun 19 - Inset day - school closed to pupils
- 22 Jul 19 - Inset day - school closed to pupils
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.