- School Dinner information
- Parent View
- Keeping our children safe
- A Parent's guide to dealing with sexting
- 5 Apps for Parents to be aware of
- Feedback from Parental Questionnaires
- Parental guidance on leave of absence requests
- Peer buddies
- Dates for your diary
- School Prospectus
- Learning at home
- Reading with your child
- Family Learning
- Family Literacy - Learning with your child
- After school clubs
Current diary dates
- 28 Nov 18 - Nasal Flu Vacinne for Y3 & Y4
- 24 Dec 18 to 4 Jan 19 - Christmas Holidays
- 7 Jan 19 - Inset day - school closed to pupils
- 18 Feb 19 to 22 Feb 19 - Half Term
- 15 Apr 19 to 26 Apr 19 - Easter Holidays
- 13 May 19 to 17 May 19 - Year 6 SATS week
- 24 May 19 - Inset day - school closed to pupils
- 27 May 19 to 31 May 19 - Half Term
- 3 Jun 19 - Inset day - school closed to pupils
- 22 Jul 19 - Inset day - school closed to pupils
- 23 Jul 19 to 3 Sep 19 - Summer Holidays
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.