- Online Safety in Lockdown
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- World Book Day Digital Library
- February Half Term Optional Home Learning
- Year 3 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 5th January
- Year 3 - w/b 11th January
- Year 3 - w/b 18th January
- Year 3 - w/b 25th January
- Year 3 - w/b Mon 1st February
- Year 3 - w/b 8th February
- Year 3 - w/b 22nd Feb
- Year 3 - w/b 1st March
- Year 4 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 4 W/b Tues Jan 5th 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 11 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 18 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 25 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon Feb 1 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 4 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- Year 5 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 5 - W/B 5th January
- Year 5 - W/B 11th January
- Year 5 - W/B 18th January
- Year 5 - W/B 25th January
- Year 5 - W/B 1st March
- Year 5 - W/B Mon 1st February
- Year 5 - W/B 8th February
- Year 5 - W/B 22nd February
- Year 6 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 6 W/b Tues 5th Jan
- Year 6 W/b Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 18th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 25th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st March 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- PE at Home
- Whole School Story
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Assembly
- Nov - Dec Home Learning Lessons
- Year 3- 25th - 27th November
- Year 3 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 7th December
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 14th December
- Year 4 W/b 23rd November
- Year 4 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 4 W/b Mon 7th Dec
- Year 4 W/b Mon 14th Dec
- Year 5 - 25th - 27th November
- Year 5 - W/B 30th November
- Year 5 - W/B 7th December
- Year 5 - W/B 14th December
- Year 6 - 25th-27th November
- Year 6 Thursday 26th Nov 20
- Year 6 Friday 27th Nov 20
- Year 6 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 6 W/b 7th December
Townsend CLASS AND Clarke CLASS
Miss Saville (Townsend), Miss Graham (ClarkE), MRS Godfrey
TAs - Mrs Patrick, Mrs Hunt, Miss Smith, Mrs Pedley, Mr Gibson
Well, we've reached our final week of home learning so let's make it a great one.
Due to high demand nationally, some of the online resources may be unavailable at certain times. If you have difficulties, please complete a different piece of home learning - perhaps from another day and try again later. Thank you.
We are also able to offer paper resources/printed packs for those of you whose children prefer to learn 'offline'
Monday 1st March 2021
Google Classroom Meets -8:40, 9:20 and 10:00
Science - Light - Watch the video below and have a go at the experiments it shows yourself. Link what you see to your Science learning from last week. There are a few more activities below the video to try too.
Tuesday 2nd March 2021
Google Classroom Meets - 9:30
Chapter 1 - Why are you running
Or Google bpes.bp.com, click on "Enter a Student Code" and enter the following code 99082
Wednesday 3rd March 2021
Google Classroom Meets 9:30 and 2:30 today
Maths Percentages Post Assessment - please have a go independently using the link here or on the document on Google Classrooms.
PE day! Please follow this link to the PE at Home page of the school website. Here you will find a series of videos and activities that will give your eyes a rest from the computer screen and get you up off the sofa : )
Thursday 4th March 2021
Google Classrooms Meet - 9:30
World Book Day - click on the link below for ideas and activities linked to books and reading. Complete as many as you can today and tomorrow.
Maths - A Catching Up and Finishing Off Day.
Make sure you have completed all of the Maths learning we have set for Fractions, Decimals and Percentages. We will look at these areas again during the summer term. Check you have also completed and marked up to Spring Weekly Workout 6 in your Homework book too, please.
Friday 5th March 2021
Our last Google Meet - 8:40 only today so we get ready for our start time next week.
Maths - Flashback 4s - a few to complete to keep your skills sharp ready for next week.
Flashback 4 - Answers
Chapter 2 - Who is this man who rides past?
Make sure you are up to date and have completed all the learning set so far for City of Silence and to the end of chapter 2 for Number the Stars - no peeping ahead though! You also need to have completed up to (and including) Spring Weekly Workout 6 in your Homework book too.
Don't forget to bring these back on Monday.
Cookery/DT - Cheese straws - a party, picnic or snack favourite!
It’s the Friday 5
What is 25% of 40?
40% of children in a school are boys.
There are 188 boys in total.
a) How many children are there altogether?
b) How many girls are there?
70% of 500
80% of ______ = 32
20% 0f ______ = 30
Reading of ZPD books and books of choice. Please complete BLUE SHEET ACTIVITIES regularly and always complete one after finishing a book.
TTRockstars - sound check, studio and whatever else you want to do for between 10 - 30 minutes.
Spelling Frame - complete a quiz and play the games for between 10-30 minutes.
Plus Top Marks Speed Challenge - How fast can you get?
Some of you will have access to Lexia - please click here to open the instruction sheet for accessing Lexia for the first time - once this has been done then you will only need to follow the link or use the app on an ipad or iphone.
GET PHYSICAL! - A selection of activities to get you (and your family) up and moving : )
Below you can find full details of the curriculum in year 6. Click on the link to find.