- Online Safety in Lockdown
- Setting up your phone as an internet hotspot
- How to use a Playstation or Xbox to access Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 25th January
- Year 3 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 5th January
- Year 3 - w/b 11th January
- Year 3 - w/b 18th January
- Year 4 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 4 W/b Tues Jan 5th 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 11 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 18 2021
- Year 5 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 5 - W/B 5th January
- Year 5 - W/B 11th January
- Year 5 - W/B 18th January
- Year 6 W/b Mon 25th Jan 2021
- Year 6 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 6 W/b Tues 5th Jan
- Year 6 W/b Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 18th Jan 2021
- PE at Home
- Whole School Story
- Nov - Dec Home Learning Lessons
- Year 3- 25th - 27th November
- Year 3 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 7th December
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 14th December
- Year 4 W/b 23rd November
- Year 4 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 4 W/b Mon 7th Dec
- Year 4 W/b Mon 14th Dec
- Year 5 - 25th - 27th November
- Year 5 - W/B 30th November
- Year 5 - W/B 7th December
- Year 5 - W/B 14th December
- Year 6 - 25th-27th November
- Year 6 Thursday 26th Nov 20
- Year 6 Friday 27th Nov 20
- Year 6 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 6 W/b 7th December
- Year 2 Applications 2021-22
- Year 2 - Looking Ahead to 2021-22
Townsend CLASS AND Clarke CLASS
Miss Saville (Townsend), Miss Graham (Clarke) and MRS Godfrey
TAs - Mrs Patrick, Mrs Hunt, Mr Gibson, Miss Smith
Unfortunately, due to confirmed Covid-19 cases, Year 6 are currently learning at home. Please see below for their daily learning. As we know families have different routines, time constraints, job expectations, not to mention demands on devices, so we are not setting a strict timetable: we are happy for your child to complete the learning at times that suit you and them.
If you have any problems accessing any of the learning or would prefer paper-based resources, please contact school and we will sort them for you.
Monday 7th December 2020
Writing: Sherlock Holmes Lesson 4 - To generate descriptive vocabulary.
Maths: Lesson 5 Ordering Fractions
Tuesday 8th December 2020
History: Ancient Greece - Post Assessment A chance to show off what you've learned!
Wednesday 9th December 2020 - all back in school for learning in person together!
For those children who are still self isolating, we are missing you and thinking of you. When you feel well enough, please continue with the learning below.
Wednesday 9th December 2020
Thursday 10th December 2020
English: Sherlock Holmes Lesson 6 - To develop our knowledge of compound and complex sentences (remember, compound sentences use FANBOYS co-ordinating conjunctions whilst complex sentences use I SAW A WABUB subordinating conjunctions)
Maths: Lesson 8 - Add Fractions
Friday 11th December 2020
History: Ancient Greek Art - read the information and have a go at designing a vase of your own. If you have a terracotta pot, you could have a go at the ideas in the information. If you don't have a pot, you could draw your vase or make one out of cardboard. Use your knowledge of Ancient Greece so your design is appropriate.
Reading of ZPD books and books of choice. Please complete a blue sheet activity also after finishing a book.
Spelling Frame - complete a quiz and play the games for between 10-30 minutes.
Plus Top Marks Speed Challenge - How fast can you get?
Some of you will have access to Lexia - please click here to open the instruction sheet for accessing Lexia for the first time - once this has been done then you will only need to follow the link or use the app on an ipad or iphone.
Below you can find full details of the curriculum in year 6. Click on the link to find.